BANNERS & SIGNS - Adhesive
BANNERS & SIGNS PRINTING Shorter lead time (Same, Next & Next+1 business days available) Decal, Sticker or Cling? Available in a wide variety of substrate
POPULAR USES & IDEAS Floor Graphics Vehicle Graphics Wall Graphics Window Graphics Retail Marketing Sales promotions on windows Floor Graphics for company branding
* not available for same business day and next business day turnaround
3mil Gloss or Matte Vinyl
- Priced at 5SF minimum- Outdoor signage, POP displays, indoor permanent signage and more- Smooth application; comply™ adhesive for fast, easy, bubble free installations. Grey adhesive for great hiding power- Prints single sided- Contour cut (Cut to Shape)
3mil Super-Clear Vinyl*
- Priced at 5SF minimum- Window signage, beverage cooler displays, automobile window decals and more- Backlit signage / illumination film offers exceptional clarity for window graphic applications. Super-Clear Pro™ Vinyl is designed to remove from glass surfaces without leaving any residue- Prints single sided- Contour cut (Cut to Shape)
- Priced at 12SF minimum- Aluminum foil floor graphic material conforms to texture of surface- Reflective surface for high night visibility. Aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive- Prints single sided
- Priced at 12SF minimum- Concrete, block & brick walls- Easier install vs standard graphic material. Molds to grooves and rough surfaces- Prints single sided
- Priced at 12SF minimum- Repositionable peel & stick wall coverings. Does not stretch or tear easily- Unique texture hides wall imperfections, reduce glare and light hot spots- Prints single sided- Contour cut (Cut to Shape)
- Priced at 5SF minimum- Classroom, home organization, workplace productivity, kitchens and more- Treated with a special coating that allows the substrate to accept dry erase markers- Prints single sided- Contour cut (Cut to Shape)
- Priced at 5SF minimum- Double-Sided - Graphics printed directly on both sides- Low-Tac adhesion, removable and easy application- Prints single sided- Contour cut (Cut to Shape)
- Priced at 5SF minimum- Interactive advertising, direction signage, countertop advertising and more- Anti-Slip Surface - Worry-free advertising for your floors. Smooth concrete floors, title, wood, counters, etc.- Prints single sided- Contour cut (Cut to Shape)
Illumination film (Backlit Signage)*
- Priced at 5SF minimum- General signage and other medium-term, flat, indoor and outdoor applications- White gloss surface grey permanent adhesive- Prints single sided- Contour cut (Cut to Shape)
Low-Tack Wall Dressing*
- Priced at 12SF minimum- Ideal for printed wall graphics- Fabric/Wallpaper Texture; Indoor Finished Surfaces; Drywall, Plaster, Panels- Prints single sided- Contour cut (Cut to Shape)
One-Way Window (Window Perf)*
- Priced at 12SF minimum- Cover vehicle windows while retaining visibility, storefront window coverage - advertising on the outside, visibility from the inside- Perforated White Vinyl; 50/50 visibility. Print visible from outside only- Prints single sided
- Priced at 12SF minimum- 6mil removable non-glare fabric media- Does not rip or wrinkle, indoor & short term outdoor, opaque- Prints single sided
- Priced at 12SF minimum- Conforms Well; Shapes to applied surface effortlessly- 7mil premium reflective, long-term outdoor, 7 Year Durability- Prints single sided- Contour cut (Cut to Shape)
- Priced at 5SF minimum- Perfect for peel-n-stick wallpaper, counter mats, wall posters, murals and more- Designed with a special, microsphere adhesive which allows for exceptional adhesion, while remaining easy to remove, without damaging the surface or leaving any sticky residue- Prints single sided
- Priced at 5SF minimum- Pefect for peel-n-stick window clings, window advertising, reusable window graphics, seasonal decals and more- Highly plasticized PVC film used for window applications, or any other high-energy surface that does not require adhesive- Prints single sided
- Priced at 12SF minimum- Great for walls & windows- 6mil matte white, acrylic removable adhesive- Prints single sided
- Priced at 12SF minimum- Perfect for illuminated surfaces- 3.2mil calendered vinyl, 5 year durability- Prints single sided
It is the process of bonding a clear plastic film onto printed matter. It is most common to bond the film to both sides of the printed piece so that the piece is totally enclosed in plastic. Printed pieces are laminated to protect them from stains, smudges, moisture, wrinkles, tears or anything else that might shorten their useful life. In addition to protection, print lamination also adds strength and rigidity.
Contour Cut (Cut To Shape)
Any cling or decal sign types can be “contour cut.” This means that the design of the sign will be cut exactly to the perimeter of the sign. The most important thing to remember here is that if your sign is all text that you actually want what is called “vinyl lettering” or “cut vinyl”. This is often seen on office windows and storefronts where individual adhesive letters are applied to display the company name or brand. When it is a simple non-text design, it is cut to the exact shape without any border.
Weeding is a term used to describe a step in cut vinyl production. Weeding is the plain and simple act of removing all the excess material from any decal, sticker, lettering or graphics that are cut-to-shape. Weeding is an integral part of custom cut decal production. Decals are either digitally printed and cut-to-shape or are cut out of colored vinyl material. Both ways of producing a custom cut or die cut vinyl decal will eventually require vinyl weeding to produce the end product that doesn't have a background.
Mask also known as transfer tape, application tape or pre-mask, is a staple of digital graphics. It transfers your vinyl graphics and decals after you’ve cut them on your vinyl cutter. After the decal has been cut and weeded, it has to be transferred to a substrate. Some vinyls with no contour cut can be transferred by hand. But for most vinyl graphics jobs, transfer tape is essential.
DON'T SEE WHAT YOU WANT? Please click here for a custom quote.
PRICE MATCH: Please click here for our price match program in case if you feel our price is not competitive or if it does not meet your expectations.
TURNAROUND: Cut off time is 12:00 pm Eastern business day. Please click here for turnaround time tables. Our turnaround times refer solely to production. Turnaround starts from the time the uploaded file is complete. If a job has revised files, is placed on hold, or is awaiting proof approval the turnaround starts from time the approval is given. Orders that are completed after 4:00 pm Eastern may not be available for pick up until the following business day.
FILE UPLOAD: Resolution - 300dpi; Color Mode - CMYK; Bleed - 0.5"; File types - EPS, JPEG, PDF (recommended), PNG and TIFF. Please click here for Print File Checklist. We prefer that you send .PDF with embedded or outlined fonts. .PDF’s are easier to handle and will likely speed up your turnaround. Remember to flatten your files before uploading.
TIPS! The more you order the less it is per piece.
Call us at 513-942-9267. We are happy to step you through any part of the process.